Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Great Scott


Scott is on his way home while I am writing this blog. I was so happy to finally meet him in person. We had a guild meeting and went out to lunch. Scott and his friend had joined us. He gave us some goodies and we got to look at some of his works; the Peeking Duck, the egg, etc. It was a short visit but it seems like we have known each other for a long time. I'm glad that his talent is being recognized. With his connection to the Amaco, I'm sure I will get to see him often.
Scott got a lot of hugs today. One from each of you guys, Scott Girls.
Fun Facts & Tips: "Sawasdee" (Sa-wut-dee) + "Ka" for females or "Krap" for males (crop) is a formal greeting (hello and goodbye) much like Aloha and Chow. You say this while putting your hands together chest level and slightly bowing down. Practice practice!

2 comments:

Scott said...

Immediately I noticed the beautiful, dangle ring on your finger. The colors are even more vibrant in person. I enjoyed looking through all your beads and creations. Your passion and talent is very apparent and only out shined by your warm smile. Can't wait to return to Indy for a clay date.
The pleasure was all mine!

Laura Ann Arnold said...

I enjoyed attending my first meeting of the Indiana Polymer Clay Guild. I especially enjoyed our lunch get-together after the meeting. Ponsawan, you know I am in awe of your work but then I saw the stuff Scott is doing. Now that was awesome! I am looking forward to more fun playing with polymer clay.