Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sunday morning in Baltimore

I got up early on Sunday, packed up and headed out the door with my camera. Grant had mentioned about more beautiful buildings up the street, so I went. A short walk turned into a three hour tour.

Travelling alone is not as bad as I thought. I did a lot of thinking and analysing of myself. I really like looking at the building, the structure, the details and the design. I took many pictures of buildings, cityscape, landscape, garden and flowers. What is so special about those buildings you might ask? The design, the process of how you can turn the idea that you have in your head on to the paper, then turn the 2 dimension drawing into the 3 dimension object. Artists with the background in design can see thing differently. We think in 3D. I usually have the whole design of the necklace in my head when I start unwrap the clay package.


So, to all my blog fans, please come along as I attempt to put "The Architectural side of me" and "The Polymer Clay side of me" together and become "One".
For more pictures of the City of Baltiome, you can see them here.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Ponsawan,
I loved the architecture, too. I didn't take time to photograph the buildings - needed one more day. But I love seeing your pictures. I'll keep in touch. I'm curious to see what you do next with your many ideas.

I love hearing about Synergy through your eyes, too. I wish we could do it all over again!!!! It was all good!
Maureen Carlson

Unknown said...

It was really great to meet you in person! I love your work. I too did not want the Synergy Conference to end. I hope to see you again!

Lisa said...

*Nice* door. I love a good door.