Friday, December 04, 2009

Red, White and Green

Start out this Holiday season with these tiny snowmen. They are about 1" tall and as cute as they could be. Perfect size for earrings.




Next, I covered the lid of baby jar food with clay and made snow and holiday theme with them.



Next are the Star Holiday Ornaments. With a Festive hat and a few Rhinestones, this turn out to be really cute and fun project.
I also put the white and blue hats on the ornament to cerebrate our Indianapolis Colts Football team. With their 11-0 win, I hope they can GO-ALL-THE-WAY to Superbowl.
The tutorial for these projects can be found at my other blog HERE.
I also will have my only show this Saturday. The Eitlejorg Museum is having a Holiday Market and they are kind enough to keep me on the list. Our local guild will join me there to promote our group. We will launch our first e-bay action on the gifts that have been donated by the Polymer clay artists all over the world. The benefit will go to Ada's fund to make sure that she can have as much Cheerio as she wants.

No comments: